Intensive care medicine or critical care medicine is a branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions requiring sophisticated organ support and invasive monitoring under expert’s observation.
Our Different ICUs are organized in independent clusters as follow
- HDU- High Dependency Unit
- ICCU- Intensive Cardiac Care Unit
- MICU- Medical Intensive Care Unit
- SICU- Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- PICU- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- NICU- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Highlight of ICU
- Invasive and Non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring.
- High End ventilators for adult, pediatric and neonates.
- Defibrillator with central pacing facility.
- Fully motorized electric beds
- High frequency ventilator for neonates
- Penlon MGPS system for Central supply of oxygen air and other Medical gases
- Round-the-clock services by qualified Critical Care specialists, Pulmonologists, Anesthetists, Trained Intensive Care Nurses , Dietitians, Physiotherapist and paramedical staff
- Portable equipment to perform bedside Ultrasonography ,X-Rays, 2D Echocardiography, Bronchoscopy, Endoscopy, Per-cutaneous Tracheotomy and Haemodialysis support for all kinds of diagnostic and therapeutic purposes in ICU
- ICUs are supported by Cathlab, Pathology Lab and Radiology Facility.
- All types of Cardiac Emergencies.
- Accident & Trauma Management - care of the severely injured due to an automobile accident, gunshot or stabbing wounds, fall or an industrial & Household accident.
- Acute neurological emergencies
- Acute ventilator failure
- Toxicological emergencies
- Complex electrolyte imbalances
- Septic shocks
- Postoperative medical emergencies, surgical complications etc.
- Premature birth Management